Technical SEO in 5 Weeks
Learn by doing.Practice new skills every week like . You'll master Technical SEO by solving real problems for fictional companies, with expert tutorials, templates and scripts to guide you along the way. Get started today and you'll be qualified for the job by May 2, 2023!
What is Technical SEO?
Technical SEO is a valuable skill to learn because it can help businesses increase their online visibility and drive more organic traffic to their websites. Without properly optimizing a website, businesses could be missing out on potential customers who would otherwise find them through search engine results. More
Start Learning 👇
How do we cluster keywords?
Clustering keywords can help to organise and categorise your content more effectively. This can help to identify trends and relationships between related keywords.
AI FAQ Generation/Upload
Can we improve our FAQ generation process?
Learn how automatically create FAQ content at scale using GPT-3, the Wordpress REST API in Python.
FAQ Schema Generation
How can we automatically add FAQ schema?
Imagine your writers have written 100 blog posts with FAQ's. You're researching whether it's possible to automatically add FAQ schema without their input.
Competitor Keyword Research - Ahrefs
Imagine you've been tasked with re-creating the landing pages and content strategy for your brand. What's a quick comprehensive approach?
Combining 1000 csv files with Python
Are you ready to take your data wrangling skills to the next level? Learn how to easily combine 2000 CSV's in Python.
Want to see all of the courses?
Easily filter and find a course that interests you.
The Advantages of Learning: Technical SEO
- Technical SEO is a valuable skill to learn as it can help businesses increase their online visibility and drive more organic traffic to their websites.
- By learning technical SEO, businesses can identify potential issues that could be hindering their ability to rank well in search engine results.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of the technical aspects of a website can give businesses the competitive edge they need to stay ahead of the competition and attract more customers.
- Properly optimizing a website is essential to increasing organic traffic, as without it businesses could be missing out on potential customers who would otherwise find them through search engine results.
- Technical SEO can help businesses maximize their online visibility, allowing them to reach a wider audience and generate more leads.